Sunday, March 14, 2004

Message to Indiana - Cavaliers are for Real
No I did not catch the game. But I'm pissed I missed it. Cavs 107 Eastern Conference Leading Pacers 104. Lebron hit in the upper twenties, McInnis had a double-double, and Z and Boozer just missed having one. They just beat one of the teams that they are going to have to go through if they want to make it to the Eastern Conference Finals - how many doubters are left?

Something magical is happening this season. I never thought I'd look forward to a regular season NBA game the way I look forward to an NFL Sunday, but I've never had this much fun watching the Browns. The Cavs made the right choice for coach, have made the right choices in trades, had luck on their side with the draft lottery, and have avoided major injuries. Everything is clicking into place for a late spring surprise run deep in the playoffs.

No comments: