Friday, April 02, 2004

News to Nader - Quite a Few Independents Don't like You.
Ralph is urging people to take his run at the presidency seriously, mainly because there are many "disenfranchised" independents.
Nader: One out of every three Americans call themselves independent and they've never really had an independent candidate for a long time.

Well, I rotate between being Republican and Independent, mainly because my party of choice, the libertarian party, is so weak. However, just because I get pissed at Republicans and think about voting third party DOES NOT mean I'd ever vote for Ralph Nader. Quite the opposite - in a choice between Ralph and somebody else, I would almost always vote somebody else. Making a protest vote doesn't mean I need to vote for a candidate with worse policies than those of the two major parties.

No comments: